Atlanta Movie Tours Gone With The Wind Coupons
How to Redeem Atlanta Movie Tours Gone With The Wind Coupons:
About Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind Tour:
Arguably, the most famous novel ever written in and about Georgia was penned by the one and only Margaret Mitchell in 1936. Now, over 80 years later, you can take a tour guided by the author herself. Get an intimate look at her life and discover all that inspired her to write Gone with the Wind. This three-hour experience provides you an opportunity to walk through the author’s former home, see her Pulitzer Prize, and visit her final resting place. Frankly, Scarlett, you should give a damn.
More on Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind Tour:
This tour is a Broadway play on wheels and a must-see for any fan of Gone With The Wind, Margaret Mitchell or anyone interested in the Civil War and Reconstruction Era!
- 3 hours with our very special Margaret Mitchell, $55/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Join “Margaret Mitchell” herself as she shares the fascinating story of her life while touring you through Atlanta
- Walk with her as she traces her footsteps at The Margaret Mitchell House where she wrote Gone with the Wind
- Learn how the South’s most beloved novel was finally shared with the world
- See her typewriter, first drafts of the book and her Pulitzer Prize
Address & Contact Information:
Atlanta Movie Tours
327 Nelson St SW
Atlanta, GA 30313