Save time looking up bus schedules and opt for this hassle-free Austin sightseeing tour instead. Travel on a loop around the city that passes by top landmarks in Austin’s downtown area. Along the way, listen to commentary from a guide, get great photos from the top deck, or sit in the climate-controlled lower deck. Highlights include 6th Street, The Museum of the Weird, The Driskill hotel, the Texas State Capitol, and the Texas Governor’s Mansion.
More Information on
DoubleDecker Austin Tours is suitable for all day; spend the whole day getting to know Austin. You will learn all about Austin and its rich history while enjoying a fantastic view of the city from atop a double-decker bus. You can self-explore the downtown districts by choosing the hop on-hop off option. Every Tour Has Driver and Tour Guide. Austin’s best tour guides solely focus on making your experience fun and interesting. They don’t have to worry about driving.
- Tick off lots of Austin sightseeing spots in a short space of time.
- Flexible seating choices—the bus has an open-air top and lower deck.
- Get your bearings on Austin, as well as learn about its history.
- Pass by top landmarks such as the Texas State Capitol.
- Cold Water
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 1 hour of travel. In this case, confirmation will be accepted as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time for a full refund.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- You’ll be offered a different date or a full refund if it’s canceled due to poor weather.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Austin Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Austin or spend some time reading through our Austin blog! We love Austin and hope you do too!