Boston Harbor Cruises Coupons
How to Redeem Boston Harbor Cruises Coupons:
About Boston Harbor Cruises:
Get a unique perspective of the city and some of the best views of Boston’s skyline–great for picture taking. Boston Harbor Cruises, (BHC) is the nation’s oldest and largest private operator of passenger vessels. BHC’s current service offerings include Whale Watches in partnership with the New England Aquarium, the Cape Cod Fast Ferry, a variety of sightseeing tours, the Salem Ferry, private charters, Codzilla – a high speed thrill ride, two pier side patio bars -The Landing at Long Wharf and The Landing at the Salem Ferry, commuter ferry service for the MBTA and more.
More on Boston Harbor Cruises:
Boston Harbor Cruises Highlights:
- Get a unique perspective of the city and some of the best views of Boston’s skyline–great for picture taking.
- Enjoy lively commentary on Boston’s history, character, sites, stories and more, provided by your onboard live narrator.
- Cruise past the actual site of The Boston Tea Party and the Old North Church, where Paul Revere’s famous “one if by land, and two if by sea” signal is said to have been sent.
- See the 1760s Gardiner Building, also located on Long Wharf. It once housed John Hancock’s counting house and is the wharf’s oldest surviving structure.
- Board the boat on Long Wharf, where the first locomotive to arrive in America landed from England in 1830, and where Boston’s first cargo of bananas landed in 1871.
Boston Harbor Cruises Details:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- We strongly recommend that you reserve your trip, especially on weekends and holidays. Trips often sell out.
- Remember to apply sunscreen if riding on the open upper deck.
- If space allows, CityPASS holders may choose to take a USS Constitution Cruise or a Sunset Classic Cruise in lieu of the Historic Sightseeing Cruise.
- Cruises have plenty of comfortable indoor space and are a great way to see the sights of Boston from the water during cooler weather.
- Dining: A full line of food and drink is offered aboard cruise vessels.
- Accessibility: Boston Harbor Cruises is dedicated to providing excellent service to customers of all abilities. Their goal is to provide a water transportation system that is safe, dependable and inclusive, thereby expanding the transportation options available to all their customers, including those with disabilities.
Address & Contact Information:
Boston Harbor Cruises
One Long Wharf
Boston, MA 02110