Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships Coupons
How to Redeem Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships Coupons:
About Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships:
The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum invites you to a night of colonial merrymaking! Leave your 21st century troubles and cares behind, grab a mug of ale, and join the Sons and Daughters of Liberty for the best hospitality in all of 18th century Boston.
More on Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships:
Revel with Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Dorothy Quincy and other prominent Bostonians as they lift their glasses in celebration, raise their voices in song and determine the fate of Colonial America! Sample rustic fare, play authentic games, learn boisterous songs and cheerful dance in a spirited colonial tavern atmosphere. Let joy be unfettered and laughter unchained with the Sons of Liberty and Daughters of Freedom!
Ye Tavern Keep’s Bill of Fare Menu:
- An abundant platter of rosemary roasted chicken’s legs marinated in our Tavern Keep’s secret marinade recipe.
- Roasted sweet meat of swine, served with grained mustard and delicious chutney.
- Robust cheese platters featuring sharp cheddar cheese, Emmental swiss cheese and Blue stilton cheese.
- An assortment of freshly baked breads.
- Fresh vegetable pickings including radishes, tomatoes, carrots, celery and pickled cucumbers.
- A delicate selection of fruits, including grapes, sliced and whole apples, citrus and dried apricots
- Beverages (not included in the price)
Selection of beverages offered at an additional charge:
- Beers provided by Boston’s own Harpoon Brewery.
- Benjamin Edes’ Punch: a refreshing blend of red wine, rum, and citrus.
- Hot buttered rum, a favorite drink of Mr. Paul Revere
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay wine options.
- Refreshing lemonade.
- Hot and ice teas and coffee.
Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships Highlights:
- Sample Rustic Fare
- Revel With Prominent Bostonians
- The Best Hospitality In All Of 18th Century Boston
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Address & Contact Information:
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
306 Congress Street
Boston, Ma 02210