Boston City View Bike Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Boston City View Bike Tour Coupons:
About Boston City View Bike Tour:
Boston City View Bike Tour offers an environmentally-friendly and exciting bicycle tour of Boston – from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets, experience the diversity of Boston’s contemporary and classic neighborhoods.
More on Boston City View Bike Tour:
The Boston City View Bicycle Tour is the classic tour for those looking to get a great overall introduction to Boston. On this tour you will get to know the city and find sites and neighborhoods to explore in greater depth later. You will discover the unique character and charm of each community up close, in person, and only possible by bicycle.
You don’t need to be Lance Armstrong to enjoy the Boston City View Bike Tour-all levels of riders are welcome. About 70% of riding is done on city streets, mingling with cars and other foot traffic. The remaining 30% of the tour covers the bike path on the esplanade and the quiet streets running through Beacon Hill.
And you don’t need to be a visitor to Boston to enjoy the Boston City View Bike Tour. The tour commentary is fact-filled and full of tidbits that can impress even the locals. It is a great way to entertain guests and get a little exercise.
Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 2.5-3.5 hours long and covers 10-12 miles.
Make your reservations today and get your eTickets for the Boston City View Bike Tour. From the bustling streets of downtown, to the serene bike paths on the Charles River. this tour truly brings you the Best of Boston by Bicycle!
Boston City View Bike Tour Highlights:
- Tour includes Comfortable bikes, helmet and water
- Informative and friendly tour guides
- One guide for every 6 riders
- Comfortable pace
- Tour covers all of Boston’s best sites
Boston City View Bike Tour Sites:
- Historic Fenway Park
- The Christian Science Center
- The Freedom Trail
- Boston Common
- The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – Boston’s newest public park
- The Charles River Esplanade
- The North End – Boston’s oldest residential, Italian neighborhood
- Copley Square, where you’ll see the Boston Public Library & Trinity Church
Address & Contact Information:
103 Atlantic Ave.
Boston, MA 02110