Harvard MIT Guided Walking Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Harvard MIT Guided Walking Tour Coupons:
About Harvard MIT Guided Walking Tour:
Join a passionate student guide and tour two of the best schools in the world, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University! Some people think the schools are affiliated, but the only connection these renowned universities have is that they are located in Boston. On this tour, you will find out what life is like for students, compare school traditions, and visit the most notable campus facilities.
More on Harvard MIT Guided Walking Tour:
Betcha can’t tour just one! When one premier Cambridge university isn’t even, the Trademark Tours Combo Ticket is the one for you! Take both our award-winning “Hahvahd Tour,” a student-led walking tour of Harvard University, plus our Public Tour of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, led by MIT students, all for one low ticket. Each tour contains themes like school history, school culture, and famous alumni, not to mention the insider perspective you get from your student guides. If you are visiting Cambridge, both of the campuses are a can’t-miss!
The Hahvahd Tour In 2006, two entrepreneurial Harvard students took to Harvard Square wearing fun straw hats and “Hahvahd” t-shirts. Their mission was to create the very best tour of Harvard University for visitors and tourists. What began that summer, The Hahvahd Tour, has grown to become Trip Advisor’s number one rated tour in all of Cambridge. Each year thousands of visitors laugh and learn on “The Hahvahd Tour.” The New York Times calls the 70-minute tour “theatrical Harvard History.”
Public Tour of MIT Trademark Tours’ public tour of MIT is hosted by charismatic MIT students. Our dynamic and knowledgeable staff entertain and inspire with stories about MIT history and personal experience at the university they call home. The research and innovation that happens at MIT have a profound and direct impact on lives around the globe. Our 70-minute walking tour highlights these stories and brings alive one of the most interesting campuses in the world.
Harvard MIT Guided Walking Tour Details:
- Includes: Harvard student guides greet your group at each tour start, Free Map of Cambridge and Boston.
- Tour duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Runs 7 days a week, rain or shine, year-round.
- Full-text translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin, which includes photographs of each stop.
- Each tour contains themes like school history, school culture, and famous alumni, not to mention the insider perspective you get from your student guides.
- Take both our award-winning “Hahvahd Tour,” a student-led walking tour of Harvard University, plus our Public Tour of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, led by MIT students.
Address & Contact Information:
1376 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge , MA 02138