Tour de Boston Sunset Edition Coupons
How to Redeem Tour de Boston Sunset Edition Coupons:
About Tour de Boston Sunset Edition:
Explore Boston as the sun sets on this family-friendly bike tour. We’ll ride along the shores of the Charles River and stay mainly on bike paths during your tour. Along the way, you’ll make several stops during which your guide will share interesting information and history.
More on Tour de Boston Sunset Edition:
There’s something about riding at night. The sun begins to set, the air cools, the city slowly begins to calm as the day’s work ends and folks head home. Suddenly, the sound of two wheels whirring across pavement is more calming than usual.
Tour de Boston bicycle tour is our best family tour for those with young children or who would prefer to enjoy a more leisurely ride, staying mostly on bike paths. On this tour you will ride along the banks of the Charles River, seeing the beautiful skylines and learning about the rich history of both Boston and Cambridge.
Tour de Boston Sunset Edition Highlights:
- The famous Esplanade and Hatch shell
- Rose Kennedy Greenway, site of the Big Dig
- The Zakim Bridge
- ‘Old Ironsides – the USS Constitution
- Breathtaking views of the skyline at night!
Tour de Boston Sunset Edition Details:
- Tour is seasonal. April 1-Sept 2 – Thursday-Saturday @ 6 pm. Please arrive 30 minutes before tour time to check-in and be fitted on a bike.
- Parking is available in a variety of locations nearby, such as Lewis Wharf.
- Children younger than 1 year cannot be taken on a bicycle. Price the same regardless of age but important to specify children in reservation. Must be able to ride a bike.
- It is a requirement that all individuals participating with Urban AdvenTours agree to sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign for you. A waiver will be provided to each participant to sign before the tour by your street guide.
- You will be able to use the bathroom before the tour departs, but there is no designated bathroom stop on the tour. + The tour will typically run in a light rain, but not in more severe or unsafe weather conditions. If AdvenTours needs to cancel the tour, they will contact you on the day of the tour to reschedule your tickets to another time that is convenient for you. Please be sure the local (or cell phone) number you provide when buying your eTickets is accurate.
Address & Contact Information:
103 Atlantic Ave.
Boston, MA 02110