Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour Coupons:
About Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour:
This tour departs from our Boston location and crosses the Charles River to Cambridge where we’ll explore some of the famed universities, neighborhoods, and see the stunning skyline of Boston.
More on Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour:
Renowned as one of America’s most bicycle-friendly cities, you will experience the atmosphere and appeal of Cambridge as only possible on two wheels. Touted as “Boston’s Left Bank,” Cambridge is a hotspot of arts and home to MIT and Harvard University.
All of our Cambridge bike tours include an individually-fitted bicycle, helmet, water, and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who leads you on your travels. From the cycling paths on the Charles River to the booming industry of Kendall Square, this tour shows you the most exciting and vibrant parts of Cambridge!
Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour Highlights:
- Harvard Square, the heart of America’s oldest university
- The beautiful Charles River, with views of the Boston Skyline
- The Stata Center, a Frank Gehry’s building
- The famous Longfellow Bridge
- MIT, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Tour de Cambridge Bike Tour Details:
- See calendar for date and times for tour. Please arrive 30 minutes before tour time to check-in and be fitted on a bike.
- Parking is available in a variety of locations nearby.
- Children younger than 1 year cannot be taken on a bicycle. Price the same regardless of age but important to specify children in reservation. Must be able to ride a bike.
- It is a requirement that all individuals participating with Urban AdvenTours agree to sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign for you. A waiver will be provided to each participant to sign before the tour by your street guide.
- You will be able to use the bathroom before the tour departs, but there is no designated bathroom stop on the tour. + The tour will typically run in a light rain, but not in more severe or unsafe weather conditions. If AdvenTours needs to cancel the tour, they will contact you on the day of the tour to reschedule your tickets to another time that is convenient for you. Please be sure the local (or cell phone) number you provide when buying your eTickets is accurate.
Address & Contact Information:
103 Atlantic Ave.
Boston, MA 02110