How To Redeem Brooklyn
Groupon offers discounts on Brooklyn Boulders. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Brooklyn Boulders is a far cry from a typical rock gym. Though the 25,000-square-foot facility does feature towering rock walls with marked routes and harnesses, its capabilities go far beyond climbing pursuits.
More Information on Brooklyn
Brooklyn Boulders celebrates community with both recurring and new events: member Breakfast Clubs, community competitions, food truck rallies, group volunteering, DJ sets, a fitness/cross fit space, and daily yoga classes are just a few among many. Engage with a diverse and eclectic community to enjoy climbing and fitness. Brooklyn Boulders builds and operates active lifestyles facilities that foster community through rock climbing, fitness, arts and culture, active co-working, and events.
Good To Know
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have routes that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. When bouldering, climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
- Where can I store my stuff? We kindly ask that you safely store any of your personal items brought to BKB (i.e. off the floors, benches and bouldering pads). Cubbies and lockers are located around each facility for your convenience. Locks are not provided. Please provide your own or purchase a lock at the front desk.
- What Should I know about BKB etiquette? At BKB we praise the person who marches to the beat of their own drum. That’s why we want you to remember the acronym, D.R.U.M, when at any of our facilities. DRUM = Defend. Respect. Up. Mindful.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Housing on of the best fine art collections in America, Art Institute of Chicago is a prime resource that inspires all ages! Book now for up to $2.00 off per person!
GROUPON offers several discounts on things to do in Chicago. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today ?
Chicago Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Chicago or spend some time reading through our Chicago blog! We love Chicago and hope you do too!