Chicago Seadog Architectural Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Chicago Seadog Architectural Tour Coupons:
About Chicago Seadog Architectural Tour:
What does 2,000+ HP sound like when you start it up? Find out when you ride the Seadog! The only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the river. The Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour is the best choice for experiencing Chicago.
More on Chicago Seadog Architectural Tour:
Seadog is perfect way to experience the Chicago Architecture while cruising the River! The only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the river, the Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour is your best choice for experiencing Chicago.
Departs directly from popular and easy to find Navy Pier. Includes passage through the historic Chicago River Locks and up the Chicago River to Sears Tower, a river architectural tour and a speedboat ride along the lakefront. This memorable 75-minute river & lake architectural cruise features exciting views and descriptions of Chicago’s most famous architecture, landmarks and history.
Plus, with Seadog Cruises, you will also get a spectacular view of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan. And only Seadog finishes the architectural tour with a thrilling speedboat ride along the lake featuring Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, beautiful Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and much, much more! To learn about Chicago’s famous architecture in a fun and thrilling way, make your reservations, get your eTicket and go cruising on The Seadog River & Lake Architecture Tour!
Chicago Seadog Architectural Tour Highlights:
- Learn when and why the flow of the Chicago River was reversed.
- Learn how Chicago architects pioneered skyscraper construction
- Learn why the beautiful Chicago lakefront is almost all parkland
- Learn about an $80 million dollar skyscraper construction mistake
- See and hear about the dozens of skyscrapers lining the Chicago River including the Sears Tower and the Tribune Tower.
- Exciting, descriptive, professionally narrated 75-minute tour
- Cruise the lakefront, through the locks and along the river
- Exciting views and descriptions of Chicago’s most famous architecture, landmarks and history
- Thrilling speedboat ride on the lake
Address & Contact Information:
Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60611