Shoreline Architecture River Cruise Coupons
How to Redeem Shoreline Architecture River Cruise Coupons:
About Shoreline Architecture River Cruise:
This Chicago cruise will take you through the history of the city, revealing hidden architectural gems and the city’s renowned landmarks. Enjoy the pleasure of shoreline sightseeing on this architecture river cruise. You’ll sail down all three branches of the Chicago River seeing how the architecture and landmarks have changed over the years.
More on Shoreline Architecture River Cruise:
Along the way, you’ll learn all about the history of the Chicago, from the Great Fire of 1871 to the thriving metropolis it is today. Marvel at the architectural works of Bertrand Goldberg, Jeanne Gang, and Mies van der Rohe, and make the most of the photo opportunities at Wolf Point.
Shoreline Architecture River Cruise Highlights:
- Main Branch – enjoy views of spectacular structures by Bertrand Goldberg and Jeanne Gang.
- North Branch – see how architecture on the river has changed over time and snap plenty of photos at Wolf Point.
- South Branch – learn the dramatic story of how Chicago rose from the ashes of the Great Fire of 1871, and see the city’s iconic Willis Tower.
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Enjoy a Shoreline Architecture River Cruise down three branches of the Chicago River
- Learn all about the landmarks and buildings from your guide
- Your Go Chicago pass also gives you access to many more attractions in Chicago
Address & Contact Information:
124 N. Streeter Drive
Chicago, IL 60611