Award-winning and record-breaking roller coasters. Family-friendly entertainment. A water park with 50 water activities. Kings Island is a dream amusement park for thrill-seekers and families alike! Coaster fans can get their fill on top rides including Mystic Timbers, the Beast, and Banshee, while kids rush to Planet Snoopy for PEANUTS-themed kiddie rides and attractions. And, you don’t want to miss the shows!
More Information on King’s
With more than 100 rides, shows, and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of world-class thrills and family attractions. Guests can experience the park’s 15 roller coasters, including the world’s longest wooden (The Beast) and steel inverted (Banshee) roller coasters, Diamondback, and Mystic Timbers, voted “Best New Ride” in 2017 by Amusement Today. Orion®, one of only seven giga coasters in the world. Riders will plummet down a 300-foot first drop and reach speeds up to 91 mph along 5,321 feet of steel track. Families can spend the day together in the 18-time, award-winning Planet Snoopy kids’ area. Planet Snoopy features an elaborate collection of PEANUTS-themed family rides and attractions, including kiddie rides specifically designed for children.
Good to Know
- Admission includes Soak City Water Park, featuring over 50 water activities.
- Height and weight restrictions apply on select attractions and rides.
- Planet Snoopy features Snoopy’s Barnyard Friends, a petting farm with over 50 animals.
- “The Beast” is the Guinness World Record Holder for Longest Wooden Roller Coaster.
- If visiting with young children, take advantage of the Parent Swap Program on larger thrill rides.
Soak City Water Park
- Soak City is the premier water park in the Cincinnati area where families can splish, splash and laugh on more than 50 water activities!
- 36 water slides, two wave pools, rushing rivers and relaxing lagoons, you can catch some waves or just catch some rays.