Dallas Arboretum Botanical Garden Coupons
How to Redeem Dallas Arboretum Botanical Garden Coupons:
About Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
We take pride in the fact that the Dallas Arboretum has been and continues to be a welcoming place for all of our citizens. We view ourselves as integral to the community of Dallas and stand firmly against racism and injustice. We value striving for racial fairness and understanding, as the lives of our black citizens matter. We invite all of those in our city to come to our botanic garden and let the beauty of nature nurture you while we each work in our own ways to promote a spirit of inclusiveness and understanding. The Arboretum is here for all of Dallas and we want everyone to enjoy our urban oasis on White Rock Lake.
More on Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden:
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden Highlights:
- Stroll down “Crape Myrtle Allee,” a lane of Pennsylvania bluestone covered by a natural tunnel of sweeping Crape Myrtle trees, leading to “Polliwogs,” a popular frog fountain water feature.
- Wander through “A Woman’s Garden,” a serene and nationally acclaimed garden featuring terraced walkways, exceptional views, a native Texas limestone bridge and a 140-foot hanging garden.
- Explore the 2-acre “Lay Family Garden,” filled with hundreds of perennials and woody plants, and relax to the sound of the cascading water falling from the native limestone walls.
- Delight in the seasonal displays of color in the “Margaret Elisabeth Jonsson Color Garden,” home to more than 2,000 varieties of azaleas, which bloom lavishly in the spring along with daffodils and tulips. Summer brings a vibrant display of bananas and tapioca plants, while autumn ushers in brightly colored chrysanthemums.
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden TIPS:
- Discounted parking passes can be purchased in advance of visiting the Arboretum; see details.
- Occasionally, certain exhibits in the Children’s Adventure Garden will be reserved for school groups during select hours on weekdays. Check the website for closures and to plan your adventure.
- Cherry trees tend to blossoms in mid-March; check the website for announcement for best times to view.
- CityPASS includes daytime general admission only; after-hours events are not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Bring your own food and drinks to eat in the gardens, or visit the restaurants.
Address & Contact Information:
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
8525 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218