George W Bush Presidential Library Museum Coupons
How to Redeem George W Bush Presidential Library Museum Coupons:
About George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
Get an in-depth, interactive peek inside the presidency of George W. Bush. In addition to extraordinary special exhibits, museum highlights include A Nation Under Attack, remembering the events of September 11, 2001; Life in the White House, a peek inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue; a massive, 360-degree LED screen showing multimedia films; and the hands-on Decision Points Theater.
More on George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum:
Located on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum serves as a resource for the study of the life and career of George W. Bush, while also promoting a better understanding of the Presidency, American history, and important issues of public policy. Housed inside the Bush Center, the Library features a 20-foot-tall, 360-degree high-definition video wall; a full-size replica of White House Oval Office; and the original White House Situation Room, now the setting for a unique, interactive educational experience for students. Among the 43,000 artifacts held at the Library, the “Nation Under Attack” exhibit displays steel from the World Trade Center that visitors may touch, the bullhorn President Bush used to address the crowd at Ground Zero, and letters he received in the days following the attacks. Almost 70 million pages of textual materials, approximately 30,000 audiovisual recordings, 227 cubic feet of photo negatives, just over 3.8 million photographs, approximately 80 terabytes of electronic records, and about 200 million email messages are also housed at the Library.
- Experience the interactive Decision Points Theater that takes visitors “inside” the President’s decision-making process during major crises.
- See steel from the World Trade Center, a full-sized replica Oval Office with a Resolute Desk, and a Texas Rose Garden.
- View an impressive montage of the 44 U.S. Presidents on the 67-foot-high, 360-degree, high definition video wall in Freedom Hall.
- Take a walk through the 15-acre park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
- Upon arrival, be prepared for Security Check, then go directly to the Admissions Desk.
- Check out the Presidential Center’s Mobile App prior to visiting the Museum. The app provides information about the Museum galleries and films, video and audio tours, and other features.
- Allow approximately 1½ hours minimum to tour the Museum.
Address & Contact Information:
George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
2943 SMU Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205