Perot Museum Nature Science Coupons
How to Redeem Perot Museum Nature Science Coupons:
About Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Rev up your curiosity and put your brain to the test at the Perot Museum! Where else can you race against a virtual T. rex, touch a tornado, or battle your friends in a remote-control robot arena? With 11 hands-on exhibit halls to explore and a cutting-edge 3D theater, the Perot Museum offers a full day of discovery. Get ready to amaze your brain.
More on Perot Museum of Nature and Science:
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls filled with everything from the animals of Earth’s past to the technology of tomorrow.
- Get hands-on with exhibits that take you deep into the caves of South Africa to discover the bones of early human ancestors through cutting-edge VR, dance as a raptor avatar, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, and see one of the largest displays of rare and beautiful gems and minerals on Earth – and much, much more!
- Dig deep in real-time dinosaur research being done by museum paleontologists as they process fossils fresh from the field in the new Paleo Lab. You may even get to see the discovery of a new prehistoric species!
- Enjoy the view of downtown Dallas while you ride the Museum’s glass-enclosed escalator, or T .rexcalator — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Travel millions of years and thousands of miles with an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D, 4K projection theater.
- The interactive outdoor Science Park, including the Musical Forest and Leapfrog Forest, is a great way to get some fresh air while exploring the wonders of nature and science.
- CItyPASS holders can go to the museum in the morning of the day they plan to visit to get a timed admission ticket and a 3D film ticket for later the same day.
Address & Contact Information:
Perot Museum of Nature and Science
2201 N. Field Street
Dallas, TX 75201