Denver Zoo Coupons
How to Redeem Denver Zoo Coupons:
About Denver Zoo:
Wildlife is calling you! Denver Zoo, open 363 days a year, is home to more than 3,500 animals representing 450 species including Asian elephants, African lions, and Komodo dragons. Come for our baby rhino, and stay for Stingray Cove™, Nature Connects®, Art with LEGO® Bricks, our new Animal Hospital and so much more!
More on Denver Zoo:
Visit the Denver Zoo’s first-ever greater one-horned rhino calf, born February 28, 2020, at the crown jewel of Denver Zoo, the Toyota Elephant Passage, one of the largest and most complex elephant habitats in North America. Come closer than ever before to Amur tigers in Denver Zoo’s newest exhibit, The Edge, featuring multiple yards and connecting bridges that allow tigers to stride 12 fee over guests’ heads, and a viewing area with a perforated wall that brings visitors mere inches from these magnificent creatures.
Find yourself in Africa when you enter Predator Ridge, an award-winning exhibit where guests can meander through rock outcroppings and native brush to experience lions, hyenas and African wild dogs. Get up close with aquatic wildlife at Stingray Cove™, an all-new seasonal interactive exhibit. Don’t miss all there is to learn and see at the Denver Zoo, including aquatic life such as sea lions, river otters and polar bears, grizzly bears, big cats, hyenas, hippos, birds, fish, reptiles and much more.
Denver Zoo Details:
- Get the free Denver Zoo app and get access to the Zoo map, daily activities and schedules, animal facts, and more.
- Dining: Denver Zoo has a wide variety of restaurants and snack carts offering park favorites, like ice cream, pretzels, popcorn, hamburger and hot dogs, to international fare and some of Denver’s best bar-b-que.
- Gift Shops: A wide variety of global gifts, animal-themed clothing and household items can be found in the zoo’s retail shops.
- Best Time to Visit: Animals are most active in the morning just after the zoo opens. Arrive right at 9am to find the best free parking spot and enjoy animals as they are the most active.
- Parking: Parking at the zoo is free.
Address & Contact Information:
2300 Steele Street
Denver CO 80205