Children Museum at Marsico Campus Coupons
How to Redeem Children Museum at Marsico Campus Coupons:
About Children Museum at Marsico Campus:
Do it all at the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus! Whether you’re swinging through the air on a zip line, powering a hot air balloon, sculpting a clay masterpiece or standing inside a 6-ft bubble, there is always something to create, explore and discover.
More on Children Museum at Marsico Campus:
The exhibits at Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus are one-of-a-kind and super fun. Get ready for ALL-IN play! Trek up a mountain path to an amazing view; shrink to the size of a woodland creature; climb over boulders and leap through a waterfall; and go on your own action-packed adventure, complete with zip lining and spelunking. Get your firefighter gear on and save the day; run your own vet clinic; dress up like the tooth fairy; shop at a local farmers market; and spend time in The Book Nook dreaming up ideas for your next adventure.
Unlock the secret science of bubbles; control the forces of motion and gravity; power amazing things with wind, solar energy, and your own body strength; and splash and experiment with H2O. Master your use of texture, space and color in The Art Studio; assemble your own creations from recycled materials; design and construct your own unique buildings; and prepare delicious food alongside a seasoned chef.
Children Museum at Marsico Campus Details:
- The Children’s Museum is designed for ages newborn through age 8 and their grown-ups, but kids of all ages can have fun at the museum.
- A typical visit is 1-3 hours. Give yourself plenty of time to explore.
- Come dressed for active play at this very busy, very FUN museum.
- For a better visit, please consider leaving your stroller in your car.
- Get some fresh air at the outdoor park, open year-round, where kids can get messy. (Bring a change of clothes.)
- The Café has limited seating, but there is plenty of outdoor seating and picnic space in the park, and outside food is allowed.
- Children and adults must stay together. No adults are allowed in the museum without a child, and no children without an adult.
- Bring a few bucks and hop on the Denver Trolley for an open trolley car ride along the South Platte River. Runs Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Special events are not included; event pricing varies.
- Dining: Museum Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Gift Shop
- Best Time to Visit: Mondays and Wednesday evenings have no school groups and fewer visitors.
Address & Contact Information:
Children Museum at Marsico Campus
2121 Children’s Museum Drive
Denver, Colorado 80211