Are you ready to sail away and enjoy the stunning waters around the Emerald Coast? If so, here is your chance to get out on the Choctawhatchee Bay and cruise by those mesmerizing emeralds and aquamarines. This customizable trip allows you to choose between dolphin watching, a leisurely sail, or a picturesque sunset cruise. Whatever trip you choose, the salty air and warm breezes will surely melt away your worries. Book your charter today!
More Information on
SpiderCrab Charters offers by-the-hour day sailing on beautiful Choctawhatchee bay in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach area. It knows many of you are cautious about travel and being around other people in this trying time. They assure you that deep cleaning the boat after all charters take this issue VERY seriously. All customers are welcome to wear a face covering if they choose and soon it will have some to offer. The maximum capacity of 6 falls within the recommended gathering guidelines. Come on out and join us for a great day on the water.
- Private Catamaran Sailing Charter in the Choctawhatchee Bay for up to 6 passengers
- Morning, afternoon, or sunset charters available
- Sail Destin’s emerald green waters
- . See dolphins and other marine wildlife
- Licensed and experienced captain at the helm.
- Private Catamaran Sailing Charter in Choctawhatchee Bay for up to 6 guests
- Safety Equipment
- 34 foot catamaran
- Sound System
- Experienced captain
- Refreshments (water)
- Coolers & ice
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to book this activity
- Glass beverage bottles or containers are not permitted.
- Charter can accommodate up to 6 passengers ONLY.
- Children under seven are not allowed to participate.
- No drugs are approved on board.
- No pets or service animals.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No high heels, please.