Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour Coupons:
About Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour:
Hosted by Discover Hawaii Tours in Hilo, the Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour offers an exciting experience unique to the island of Hawaii. Guests can walk along the gaping Hale’mau’mau Crater, visit the Jagger Museum, discover exotic birds in the rainforest, see black sand beaches, walk through the Thurston Lava Tube and more. Tours last from 10:30 a.m. until approximately 7:30 p.m.
More on Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour:
On the Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour, you will explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, where you will walk beside the gaping Hale’mau’mau Crater and visit the fascinating Jagger Museum. Learn the geology of the volcano and what its fascinating history and ever changing climate. Spot exotic birds in a native rainforest, walk inside the Thurston Lava Tube, and witness, firsthand the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents. Also enjoy the Big Island’s awe-inspiring Rainbow Falls, and historic Hilo Town. Stopping at a black sand beach along the way up to the volcano, get out and enjoy the experience of how different and unique black sand feels between your toes!
What to Bring:
- Wear covered shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
- Bring Sunscreen
- Shirts are required
- No swim suits
Good To Know:
- Departure time varies due to neighbor island passenger arrival. Exact pickup time will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- Pick-Up from Most Hotels in Hilo area: Pick-Up at a consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. The phone number for pick-up location is provided after reservation is complete. (Located on E-Ticket). Professional Tour Guide Included. Transportation in clean, air-conditioned mini-coach.
- No-host lunch and dinner stops made at local restaurants.
- Tour Operation: Mon. – Thurs. Sat.10:30 am-7:30 pm (approx.)
Address & Contact Information:
Big Island Full Day Volcano Eco Tour
Hawaii Tours & Transportation
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, HI 96718