Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up Coupons
How to Redeem Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up Coupons:
About Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up:
A unique way to experience Kilauea Volcano at sunset, the Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up offers an exciting experience for guests of many ages to enjoy. Each fully narrated adventure begins with a picnic-style lunch, then proceeds with a visit to the renowned Punalu’u black-sand beach. Guests can also enjoy a delicious dinner at the Volcano House, as well as volcanic activity as the sun sets in the evening.
More on Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up:
Make Kilauea Volcano and Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park your destination on the Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up, and stay past sunset! This is a fully narrated adventure that starts with a picnic-style lunch at a local coffee farm, home to the world-famous Kona Coffee. After lunch, visit the famous Punalu`u black sand beach and look for giant sea turtles before arriving at the Park. Your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, from active volcanic craters and steam vents to the historic Jaggar Museum. Watch for current volcanic activity as the sun sets before returning to Kona. Lunch and dinner are included. Tour duration is approximately 10 hours. Red molten lava cannot be guaranteed may not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly and cannot be guaranteed. Comfortable walking shoes required. We’re happy to accommodate special dietary needs and restrictions, including children’s meals, with advance notice. Order of itinerary may change. Tour runs rain or shine. Come join us on the Evening Volcano Explorer Kona Pick Up!
Guests should be able to negotiate stairs and walk for 20 minutes unassisted, all ages can be accommodated with the following restrictions:
- State law requires child safety seats for all guests under 4 years of age (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Booster seats required for all guests between ages 4 and 7 and under 4 feet 9 inches tall and 80 pounds weight (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Volcanic emissions, including sulfur gas, may affect those with respiratory concerns
- Participants should be prepared for immediate evacuation in accordance with directions given by County, State and/or Federal officials
Address & Contact Information:
Historic Cannario Complex
Hilo, HI 96720