Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure Hawaii Coupons
How to Redeem Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure Hawaii Coupons:
About Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure:
Have you ever wanted to see volcanic lava in person? Now’s your chance! The Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure tour brings guests to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for an unbelievable experience. As night falls, you’ll get to witness the red glow of lava deep inside Halemaumau Crater! Throughout your hike, your guide will teach you about Hawaii’s diverse climates, terrain, and natural elements.
More on Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure:
On our Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure, we’ll journey through the Island’s incredible range of natural highlights before experiencing first-hand the phenomena that makes it possible – an erupting volcano. Start your afternoon with a stop at world famous Rainbow Falls. Next, we’ll drive to a remote location where you’ll have an exclusive opportunity to descend into the depths of a private lava rube and experience first hand how lava once traveled underground through this massive cave system. Arrive at Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park to explore the natural wonders of this Wold Heritage site. We’ll hit the “hot spots” of the park along with some of the lesser visited attractions that many visitors overlook. After a hot dinner made of locally sourced ingredients, we’ll visit Jagger Museum overlooking Halemaumau Crater which contains a hidden kale of lava that lights up the sky after dark. Join us, and experience the dynamic energy of Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Come join us on the Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure!
- Visit the must-see and lesser known spots within Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Your interpretive guide will share with you the geology, and natural and cultural history that makes Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park one of the most fascinating places on earth for residents, scientists, and visitors alike.
- Descend into a private lava tube known for its unusual golden shimmer.
- Explore native rainforests, lava flows, and cinder fields.
- Get up close and personal with volcanic formations such as lava tubes, steam vents and craters.
- After dark, experience the red glow of the lava lake deep inside Halemaumau Crater.
Address & Contact Information:
Hawaii Forest & Trail
1672 Kamehameha Avenue
Hilo, HI 96720