Kilauea Hike Glow Hilo Hawaii Coupons
How to Redeem Kilauea Hike Glow Hilo Hawaii Coupons:
About Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo:
Offered by KapohoKine Adventures in Pepeekeo, the Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo tour is specially designed for guests wanting a tour that’s a little more off the beaten path. Tour highlights include saddling between the Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea volcanoes, visiting the Kilauea Visitor’s Center, enjoying a picnic-style lunch, exploring the Jaggar Museum, relaxing over dinner near Kilauea Volcano, and more.
More on Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo:
The Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo is a specialized tour designed for adventurous guests looking to get off the beaten path and head off to unique areas of the Park not normally visited on organized tours. Starting at your resort in Kona, your guide will pick you up and drive you through the “saddle” between Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea volcanoes. Make a quick stop at our store in Hilo for provisions before heading off to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Here you will discover what makes this unique place a UNSESCO World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Preserve. Come join us on the Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo tour!
Kilauea Hike & Glow Hilo Tour Highlights:
- Kilauea Visitor’s Center
- Picnic style lunch
- Jaggar Museum
- Thurston Lava Tube
- Volcano House
- Dinner with views of Kilauea Volcano
- Halemaumau Crater
Good To Know:
- Tour Duration is 12 hours from Kona; 8 hours from Hilo
- Activity Level: Strenuous
- Bring video and/or still cameras, government issued ID, and E-ticket/voucher.
- Wear comfortable hiking clothes (shorts are ok), light jacket or sweater, sunglasses and hat, and sturdy closed-toe hiking shoes are required.
- Includes military-grade LED flashlights, umbrellas, walking sticks, camera tripod to share, mosquito repellant, sunblock, snacks and beverages (water, soda, juice) all day, picnic lunch and dinner at the Volcano House, all entrance fees and access to private locations are included.
- All guests (including children) should be able to negotiate a strenuous 4-mile hike, unassisted, which includes a high number of steep uphill and downhill sections. Guests with small children are responsible for providing their own child carriers to safely navigate the entire hike.
- Volcanic emissions, including sulfur gas, may affect those with respiratory concerns.
- Participants should be prepared for immediate evacuation in accordance with directions given by County, State and/or Federal officials.
- Participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Address & Contact Information:
28-1177 Old Railroad Way
Pepeekeo, HI 96783