Volcanoes National Park Waterfalls Explorer Hawaii Coupons
How to Redeem Volcanoes National Park Waterfalls Explorer Hawaii Coupons:
About Volcanoes National Park & Waterfalls Explorer:
Offering a unique opportunity to see some of the best scenery on Hawai’i Island, the Volcanoes National Park & Waterfalls Explorer is an ideal experience for guests of many ages. Adventures include a hearty lunch, plus views of Rainbow Falls, Hilo and the two largest volcanoes— Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea—on the island. Guests can also enjoy a visit to the Jaggar Museum, Thurston Lava Tube and more.
More on Volcanoes National Park & Waterfalls Explorer:
Want to see it all in one day? The Volcanoes National Park Waterfalls Explorer covers everything that makes Hawai`i Island unique. See Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, the two largest volcanoes of Hawai`i Island, on the way to famous Rainbow Falls and quaint Hilo-town, the site of two devastating tsunamis. Includes a brief stop at the KapohoKine Adventures store to top off on provisions before heading to Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park where your Park Ranger-trained guide will walk you through Thurston Lava Tube, past active steam vents, and into the Jaggar Museum. The return to Kona includes a stop at the beautiful Punalu`u black sand beach where endangered sea turtles feed and rest. Come join us on the Volcanoes National Park Waterfalls Explorer!
Good To Know:
- Tour duration is approximately 10 hours.
- Molten lava will not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly and cannot be guaranteed.
- Comfortable walking shoes required. We’re happy to accommodate special dietary needs and restrictions, including children’s meals, with advance notice.
- Order of itinerary may change.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- A picnic-style lunch is included.
Guests should be able to negotiate stairs and walk for 20 minutes unassisted, all ages can be accommodated with the following restrictions:
- State law requires child safety seats for all guests under 4 years of age (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Booster seats required for all guests between ages 4 and 7 and under 4 feet 9 inches tall and 80 pounds weight (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
- Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Volcanic emissions, including sulfur gas, may affect those with respiratory concerns
- Participants should be prepared for immediate evacuation in accordance with directions given by County, State and/or Federal officials
Address & Contact Information:
Historic Cannario Complex
Hilo, HI 96720