About Zipline Through
The city of Hilo is surrounded by some of Hawaii’s most scenic wonders, on this 7-line Hilo ziplining tour you’ll start off small and gradually increase in length and height per Zipline, you can literally soar past thundering falls as you zip through lush greenery. Learn about traditional Hawaiian agriculture, and once you’re comfortable sitting in the harness and feeling the exhilarating rush, prepare for the dramatic crossing that’s one of the longest zipines in Hawaii, and feel the rush of wind on your face as the forest opens up beneath you. Important tip, for this experience travelers must be between 80lbs-260lbs. Soar effortlessly over lush greenery seven different ziplines and enjoy amazing views of mountains and the renowned Hamakua Coast. Travel on one of the longest ziplines in the US directly over a 250-foot waterfall! Professional instruction included – no experience required!
More Information on Zipline Through
Finally, having already successfully crossed six lines, the pièce de résistance is the final line that is believed to be one of the longest ziplines in the country. As if the length isn’t dramatic enough, you’ll soar right over a 250-foot (76-meter) waterfall while zipping between the two ridgelines, with the cobalt waters of the Pacific Ocean completing the view.
- All necessary equipment
- Professional instructor
- All guests need to be at least 80lbs and no more than 260lbs
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes
- Tour located on Big Island of Hawaii NOT OAHU/HONOLULU/WAIKIKI
What’s Not Included
- No Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All guests MUST be 80lbs-260lbs
- Guests must wear closed toe shoes
- No photography packages are offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs (36 kg) & Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Guests will be weighed at check-in. No refunds will be issued for guests not meeting our weight requirements at check-in
- Tour operates RAIN or SHINE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- GUESTS MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SNEAKERS
- Guests must sign a Liability Waiver in order to participate
- A legal guardian must sign to allow kids under 18 to zip.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!