How To Redeem Zipline Through
Paradise Hawaii Coupons
About Zipline Through
Presented by KapohoKine Adventures, the Zipline Through Paradise adventure offers a thrilling zipline experience—led by certified guides—that the whole family can enjoy in Pepeekeo, Hawaii. The experience offers an 8-line, zip course that covers nearly 2 miles of tropical scenery, including waterfalls and river gorges. Guests can also enjoy light snacks and beverages included in the experience.
More Information on Zipline Through
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling zipline adventure. Fun for the whole family, this 8 one zip course soars over waterfalls and rainforests. After checking in at Grand Naniloa Resort in Hilo, a short drive up the beautiful Hamakua coast will take you past an expansive lush coastal rainforest with vistas of local surf spots and stunning forested river valleys.
Once you arrive at Zipline Through Paradise you will meet your professionally trained zip line guides who will put all your fears to rest as they explain how the use of full-body harnesses and the automatic zipSTOP braking system will ensure a safe and fun zipline experience for all guests.
Let your zip line guides do all the work so you can enjoy the stunning views and exciting feeling of flying over the lush rainforest and waterfalls. Each line is side by side, meaning you can zip next to your partner as you race to the end. After finishing the first four lines, take a moment to behold a stunning double tier waterfall as you indulge in local fresh fruits and an opportunity for a restroom break before continuing on your adventure. After you have completed all eight lines, take a breath to enjoy the panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean before returning to Hilo.
Good To Know
- Closed toe shoes are required. Keen and Salomon brand shoes available for purchase at the KapohoKine Adventures store.
- Shorts, pants and t-shirts are ok.
- Light jacket, sunglasses and hat suggested.
- Bring your still or video camera to take advantage of photo ops galore.
- Zipline tours are not for pregnant women or anybody with current or pre-existing heart, neck, or back conditions or injuries.
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver on arrival.
- Guests must be able to negotiate stairs and lift 15 pounds.
- Guests must weigh between 60 and 260 pounds, and refunds cannot be given to guests that are under or over the weight limits.
- Changes and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of tour time for a full refund.
- Our facilities, except for the zip line, are ADA compliant, and we make every effort to accommodate guests of every ability.
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite City Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons City Blog