How To Redeem Blue Hawaiian
Waikoloa Helicopter Tours Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Travelin’ Coupons. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Hawaii. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
About Blue Hawaiian
Waikoloa Helicopter Tours
Offered by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, the Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours features a scenic tour, filled with views of the still-active Kilauea volcano, black-sand beaches, volcanic badlands, sea cliffs, the Kohala Mountains, cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests, ancient Hawaiian settlements and more. The tour includes aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets and an in-flight recording.
More Information on Blue Hawaiian
Waikoloa Helicopter Tours
Discover both the Big Island’s beauty and its volcanic fury. Tour the most geologically active environment on earth-the famous Kilauea volcano, which has been continuously erupting since 1983. View lava flows and black sand beaches. Experience all the awesome spectacle of Madame Pele’s lava and volcanic badlands, then explore the lush rainforests of the Hamakua Coast.
The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below and remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible. This is the perfect finish to the ultimate Big Island adventure. This tour was voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill”.
Good To Know
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Tour duration: approx. 50-120 minutes.
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot.
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets.
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording available for purchase.
- Numerous cascading waterfalls featured on tour.
- Facemasks are required to be worn at all times on-premises.
- Temperature checks will be required before check-in.
- Morning – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Mid-Day – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon – After 1:00pm
- A Reserve Direct representative will contact you within48 hours after booking to confirm your actual flight time.
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
Address & Contact Information
Hilo, HI 96720
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $7.44 at Manta Discovery Adventure Nighttime Snorkel! Book your tickets today!
Get $29.94 off per person at Paradise Helicopters Volcano Waterfall Flight and search for towering waterfalls in Hilo!
GROUPON offers up to 50% off things to do in Hawaii! See what deals they have for today!
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Big Island Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons Big Island Blog