More Information on
Our intention is to provide exceptional tour experiences and concierge-level service throughout your entire journey. We offer smaller, more personalized tours with a maximum of 12 guests, providing you with an authentic and individual experience. Along with our many amenities, you’ll enjoy some of the Big Island’s best gourmet food and drink offerings.
Big Island Circle Tour
Come and visit the Big Island and its natural wonders on the Big Island Circle tour of Kailani Tours! On this trip, you are bound to experience the different districts and microclimates of Hawaii Island in one day while exploring some of the world’s most unique geological, biological and cultural landscapes. The tour will take you to the island’s best views, like the Kona, Ka’u, and Hamakua coastlines, Rainbow Falls, and the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, complete with stops at hidden gem experiences, like sampling the island’s finest coffees and sweet treats! This is undoubtedly a great avenue to experience and learn more about Hawaii, its inhabitants, and its culture!
Volcano Hiking Adventure
Come and visit the Big Island and its natural wonders on the Volcano Hiking Adventure of Kailani Tours! This is their most active and exciting experience yet, where you will get to hike a trail through the volcanic landscapes of Saddle Road, head into a lava tube, and descend into caves formed by an 1881 Mauna Loa eruption! The tour will take you primarily to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and through the Thurston Lava Tube and Kilauea Iki trail, Chain of Craters Road, and last but not least, Rainbow Falls! Let the expert tour guides welcome you and share anecdotes and stories of what makes Hawaii a rich land in its biodiversity and terrain and how its history and knowledge have shaped its people. Explore and experience Hawaii with the Volcano Hiking Adventure!
Wild and Scenic Volcano Experience
Come and visit the Big Island and its natural wonders on the Wild and Scenic Volcano Experience tour of Kailani Tours! On this trip, you are bound to see the majestic volcanos, bays, waterfalls, and coasts that are some of the world’s most unique geological, biological and cultural landscapes. The tour will take you to the hills of Waimea, Akaka Falls, Onomea Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and Rainbow Falls. Your expert tour guide will be happy to share with you anecdotes and stories of what makes Hawaii a rich land in its biodiversity and terrain and how its history and knowledge have shaped its people. Come and understand why this trip will make you want to come back for more.
Coffee, Cloud Forest & Brewery Experience
Come and visit the more leisurely side of the Kona on the Coffee, Cloud Forest, and Brewery tour of Kailani Tours! On this trip, guests will walk around the grounds of ancient fishponds and the misty trails of the Kona cloud forest and taste Kona coffee, locally brewed beers, ciders, and seltzers. The tour will take you to the Kaloko-Honokohau National Park, Kona Cloud Forest Walk, Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, and Ola Brew Co. Come, unwind, see and taste the best things the Big Island has to offer only with the Coffee, Cloud Forest, and Brewery tour!
Good to Know
- Operating hours are from 7 am for all and 8 am for “Coffee, Cloud Forest & Brewery Experience” till sunset on specific dates only.
- Tour duration is approximately 11 hours for others and 6.5 hours for “Coffee, Cloud Forest & Brewery Experience.”
- Kailani Tours Hawaii offers free front-door pick-ups at all major West Hawaii hotels and resorts or the option to meet at a central meeting point of nearby landmarks/resorts.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Tour group of 12-15 people.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is not a swimming tour.
- The Tour package includes breakfast & lunch, snacks, jackets, umbrellas, flashlights, and parkas for all occasions.
- Drones are not allowed in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Tour only has storage for collapsable wheelchairs.
- Gratuities (tips) for Kailani Tours are not included in the tour cost and are not required.