Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours Kauai Coupons
How to Redeem Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours Kauai Coupons:
About Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours:
Offered by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, the Kauai ECO Adventure lets guests enjoy an incredible tour of Kauai aboard the state-of-the-art American Eurocopter ECO-Star, featuring a spacious interior, comfortable seating, two-way communication with the pilot and expansive windows for seeing the island’s natural beauty. Guests can see waterfalls, an ancient volcano, Waimea Canyon and more.
More on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours:
According to National Geographic, Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.” In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st-century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views. Blue was the first company on Kauai to offer you this phenomenal, state of the art aircraft.
When you choose Blue on Kauai, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
- Duration of Flight: Approximately 55 minutes.
- Treat yourself to a first-class ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle of Kauai in the incredible new American Eurocopter ECO-Star. This state-of-the-art marvel gives you 23% more interior room, individual Business Class style seats, two-way communication with your pilot, and expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kauai’s incomparable natural beauty.
- Sculpted by nature for six million years, Kauai’s legendary beauty is epitomized by the Na Pali Coast – 14 miles of sea cliffs ascending 3,000 feet above the untamed shoreline, with sheer-walled valleys and cascading waterfalls—and sensational Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Most of Kauai’s awe-inspiring sights are inaccessible from the ground and can only be seen by helicopter, yet not all helicopters are equal. To truly appreciate Kauai’s epic beauty, you have to experience it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star.
- Morning – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Mid-Day – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon – After 1:00pm
- A Reserve Direct representative will contact you within 48 hours after booking to confirm your actual flight time.
Address & Contact Information:
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
3651 Ahukini Road
Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766