Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai Coupons
How to Redeem Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai Coupons:
About Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai:
Presented by Roberts Hawaii, the Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai is a great way to see famous destinations that have been used in major Hollywood films over the years. Each six-hour guided tour takes guests to movie backdrops for many popular films, including “The Descendants,” “Six Days and Seven Nights,” “Gilligan’s Island,” “Pirates of the Caribbean,” “The Amazing Race,” and more.
More on Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai:
The Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai is a unique opportunity to experience the island through Hollywood’s eyes on an expert guided tour of Kauai’s famous movie locations. The fun-filled 6-hour narrated tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus that will stop at Kauai’s iconic movie locations while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood’s most notable movies filmed on the island. A perfect spot has been chosen to go along with our movie theme. Lunch is included at the famous and rustic Tahiti Nui where George Clooney’s newest movie was filmed, The Descendants. Moderate walking is involved. Please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably. Routes may be modified or restricted due to advisories by the National Parks, National Weather Service, etc. (road closures, venue closure, etc.). Lunch is included. Not all tour stops are ADA accessible.
Hawaii Movie Tour Kauai Tour Highlights:
- Wailua Falls: Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race, Tropic Thunder
- Hanamaulu Bay: Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days, and Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Opaekaa Falls: Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell
- Coco Palms: Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator, and Pirates of The Caribbean. Exclusive Stop for Roberts Hawaii Guests.
- Kauai Sands Beach: Tropic Thunder
- Kapaa Town: Jurassic Park
- Aliomanu: Six Days, Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Moloaa Bay: Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Tahiti Nui: George Clooney’s The Descendants
- Hanalei Valley: Uncommon Valor
- Hanalei Bay: Miss Sadie Thompson
- Hanalei Pier: Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship In The Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
- Club House Sandwich (sliced roasted turkey and crispy bacon with lettuce, tomato and Mayonnaise serviced with a pickle spear and potato chips)
- Coffee, hot or iced tea or soda
- Vegetarian sandwich is available when ordered in advance
Address & Contact Information:
Kauai, HI 96715