Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim Coupons
How to Redeem Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim Coupons:
About Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim:
Explore 23 miles of rugged trail in Kauai on an exciting 3 to 4 hour ATV tour! Drive through plantation lands, movie sites like Jurassic Park, and a hidden tunnel before reaching a beautiful mountain pool and swimming at the base of a waterfall!
More on Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim:
Experience the longest off-road excursion on Kauai with a powerful, new Polaris RZR 1000 off-road vehicle! Cover 23 miles of off-road trails through plantation lands, famous movie locations, and even a 1/2 mile hidden tunnel! Your adventure will begin at the old Koloa Sugar Mill, driving through World War II bunkers near Kahili Ridge and Waita Reservoir through different island climates. Learn about the rich history of the island from your guides as they take you through picture-perfect landscapes. After your muddy and rugged drive, cool down in a hidden freshwater pool fed by a waterfall.
Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim Highlights:
- Kauai’s longest ATV tour covering 23 miles!
- Swim in a mountainside pool fed by a waterfall
- Exciting ride with lots of mud and dirt
- No experience needed!
Kauai ATV Off-Road Tour Waterfall Swim Details:
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Drivers must be 18 years of age with valid driver’s permit or license due at check-in.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at or over the age of 25.
Address & Contact Information:
3477A Weliweli Road