Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui Coupons
How to Redeem Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui Coupons:
About Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui:
Offered every Friday from 5 PM to 7 PM, the Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui lets guests enjoy an unforgettable voyage at sea on the Ocean Voyager. Cruises offer live reggae, island rhythms, pop and rock classics; an open-air dance floor; tasty appetizers; micro-brewed beer, wine, juice, soda and tropical beverages; and guaranteed whale sightings during select winter months.
More on Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui:
Embark on a fun-filled musical adventure at sea, complete with dancing on our open-air dance floor to reggae and other island rhythms, along with a variety of hot and cold appetizers and cocktails! The Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui is an unique and popular sunset cocktail cruise is hosted by Marty Dread, one of Maui’s top reggae stars, whose charisma and enthusiasm gets everyone up dancing and having fun. It’s an ideal multigenerational cruise; kids love dancing as much as the adults! As an added bonus, whale sightings are guaranteed (from December 17 through April 23). If you do not see whales, you get a free ticket for a regular Pacific Whale Foundation whale watch. Check in at Pacific Whale Foundation’s Ocean Store at the Harbor Shops at Ma’alaea (next to the Maui Ocean Center) off Route 30, the Honoapiilani Highway. Remember, this cruise departs from Ma’alaea Harbor. Book early, as this cruise fills up quickly! This cruise is available on Fridays only. Guests will need to check-in 45 minutes prior to departure and must sign a liability waiver upon check-in prior to your tour.
Island Rhythms Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maui includes:
- Sumptuous hot and cold appetizers of BBQ pulled pork
- Meatballs with homemade marinara sauce, taro rolls to build your own hot sandwich
- Artichoke dip with crackers
- Locally grown vegetable crudite platter with ranch dip and locally grown assorted fresh island fruit platter
- Filtered water
- Cocktails(Up to 3 per adult)
- Local Maui microbrewery (Maui Brewing Co.) beer
- Mai Tais
- Free full color marine life poster!
What to Bring:
- Light jacket or cover up
- Comfortable attire (low heeled shoes recommended)
- Money for optional souvenirs
- A picture ID is required to show proof of age if consuming alcoholic beverages.
Address & Contact Information:
Pacific Whale Foundation
300 Ma’alaea Rd, Ste 211
Maalaea, Maui, HI 96793