Lanai Wild Dolphin Snorkel Cruise Coupons
How to Redeem Lanai Wild Dolphin Snorkel Cruise Coupons:
About Lanai Wild Dolphin Snorkel Cruise:
Offered daily and all year round, the Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Cruise on the Ocean Quest features an exciting five-hour experience. Cruises include premium snorkel gear, a snorkel training class, a guided reef tour, a continental breakfast, a barbecue lunch, a waterslide, freshwater showers, and more, plus views of sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales (from December to April).
More on Lanai Wild Dolphin Snorkel Cruise:
Discover the world of wild dolphins on the Lanai Wild Dolphin and Snorkel Eco-Adventure offered by Pacific Whale Foundation! As pioneers in wild dolphin research and experts in the field, we take you to areas in the ocean that are known habitats of many different species of wild dolphins and toothed whales. Our team of certified marine naturalists give live narrations throughout the day to provide you insight about wild dolphins and the marine life in Hawaii. This eco-adventure cruise also combines snorkeling off the coast of Lanai where you will connect with the vibrant marine life at a bustling coral reef. We supply all of the snorkel gear (including optical masks, available at no extra charge), flotation devices, and reef-safe sunscreen, plus a “learn to snorkel” class for beginners, a guided reef tour led by our naturalists, and a Jr. Naturalist Program for kids. Departing from Lahaina Harbor each day our stable 65′ eco-friendly catamaran lets you relax in comfort. This catamaran features a water slide, hot freshwater showers, two bathrooms, and easy-access swim platforms for snorkeling. The original and best Lana‘i wild dolphin tour, based on Pacific Whale Foundation’s pioneering dolphin research. Cruise scenic shorelines frequented by wild dolphins. Includes snorkeling at one of Lanai’s famed reefs and a naturalist-guided reef tour!
Good To Know:
- Tour Departs: 8:00am.
- Duration of Tour: 5 hours.
- Check in Location: Check in at Pacific Whale Foundation Store at 612 Front Street in Lahaina (across from the Banyan Tree).
- NOTE: Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon check-in prior to your tour.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
What to Bring:
- Cover up
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Recreational life jacket for kids 30 lbs and less
Address & Contact Information:
Pacific Whale Foundation
612 Front St.
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761