Molokini Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise Coupons
How to Redeem Molokini Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise Coupons:
About Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise:
Offered daily from 7:00 am until 12:00 pm, the Molokini Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise features memorable snorkeling experiences with an expert team at Molokini and at another reef often visited by sea turtles. Guests can also enjoy a tropical-style continental breakfast, a free learn-to-snorkel class, whale sightings (not guaranteed), educational discussions about Hawaii’s marine life and more.
More on Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise:
Molokini Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise includes snorkeling at Molokini Marine Preserve plus a second snorkel stop at Turtle Arches, a dazzling reef off Maui’s south coast known for its underwater lava arches and large resident population of green sea turtles. Pacific Whale Foundation’s certified marine naturalists give a free guided reef tour to point out sights you could easily miss on your own! We also include all of the snorkel gear, reef safe sunscreen, “learn to snorkel” class for beginners, and a Jr. naturalist program for kids. Each party receives a complimentary color guide, “Enjoying Maui’s Unique Ocean Environment” and free dolphin or sea turtle poster. Rash guards are also available for rent (cash only). Molokini is a world class snorkeling environment inside the protective ring of an ancient volcanic crater, where over 250 marine species thrive in crystal-clear Hawaii waters. The islet’s arc shape, the fact that there is little or no soil to run off into the sea, and the relatively shallow, protected waters combine to offer an incredible Maui snorkel experience with excellent visibility. Located just 2.5 miles off the coast of Maui’s south shore, Molokini’s shallow inner cove provides a unique habitat for fish and coral species, some of which are found nowhere else in the world but Hawaii. Come join us on the Molokini Turtle Arches Snorkel Cruise!
Good To Know:
- Check in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Harbor Shops at Ma’alaea (next door to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium)
- What to bring: Towel, cover up, hat, sunglasses, extra cash for souvenirs, recreational lifejacket for kids 30lbs and less.
- Includes: Reef safe sunscreen, snorkel gear (with optical masks for eyeglass wearers) and flotation devices, free “learn to snorkel” class for beginners, free guided reef tour led by naturalists, free Jr. Naturalist program for kids, plus free color marine life poster.
- Menu: Continental breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, fresh tropical fruit, a variety of homemade muffins, fruit juices (pineapple, passion orange guava, cranberry), and freshly brewed premium Maui or Kona Coffee. Barbeque Lunch: onboard grilled chicken breasts, veggie burgers, or hot dogs with all the fixings, homemade rolls, fresh pasta salad, ice cold soda, juice, and filtered water. After 2nd snorkel site, we offer beer, wine, and tropical drinks with proper photo ID.
- Schedule: 7:00 am departure. Check-In 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
- NOTE: Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon check-in prior to your tour.
Address & Contact Information:
Pacific Whale Foundation
300 Ma’alaea Rd
Maalaea, Maui, HI 96793