Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail Coupons
How to Redeem Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail Coupons:
About Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail:
Presented by the Pacific Whale Foundation, Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail offers a scenic view of Maui and Honolua Bay. Guests will board the luxury catamaran Ocean Spirit and cruise to one of the island’s top snorkel spots, then experience a guided reef tour, led by certified marine naturalists. The tour often offers up-close views of wild spinner, spotted, and bottlenose dolphins.
More on Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail:
Welcome to Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail! Come aboard Ocean Spirit, Maui’s luxury sailing catamaran, as we cruise along the beautiful Ka’anapali Coastline to the breathtaking waters of Honolua Bay, one of Maui’s most popular snorkel spots. Enjoy a leisurely snorkel and take in the beauty of the island’s vibrant coral and plentiful marine life including green sea turtles and colorful tropical fish. From here, Ocean Spirit will head to another stunning reef where you can participate in a free guided reef tour with our certified marine naturalists. Then climb onboard and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and ice cold drinks. We’ll then head out to sea where you can sit back, relax, and take in the scenery as we ride Maui’s trade winds for an exciting sail back to Lahaina Harbor. Keep your eyes peeled on this cruise, as we are often treated with visits by Maui’s wild spinner, spotted and bottlenose dolphins.
Ocean Spirit Honolua Bay Snorkel Sail Includes:
- Continental Breakfast: Bagels and cream cheese, assorted pastries and fresh island fruit.
- BBQ Lunch: grilled chicken breasts, Kiawe smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers and all of the fixings, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips and dessert.
- Two complimentary alcoholic beverages per adult (Ice-cold tropical cocktails, champagne, wine, assorted Maui Brewery brand beer, well drinks), plus unlimited sodas, juices, and filtered water.
- Free full-color marine life poster
Good To Know:
- Departs: 7:00 am from Lahaina Harbor
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- Check-in time: 6:15 am
- Check-in location: Pacific Whale Foundation booth at Slip #1, Lahaina Harbor
- NOTE: Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon check-in prior to your tour.
Address & Contact Information:
Pacific Whale Foundation
Lahaina, HI 96761