Banana Boat Ride Oahu Coupons
How to Redeem Banana Boat Ride Oahu Coupons:
About Banana Boat Ride Oahu – SeaBreeze Watersports:
Take advantage of Banana Boat Ride Oahu’s one-of-a-kind way to explore Oahu! Zoom around Oahu on an electric Trikke designed for user stability and safety. Tours include some of Honolulu’s top destinations, secret spots, and historic landmarks. Choose the Aloha Trikke tour that suits your travel preferences and get ready to discover the spirit of Oahu! Tours are available for visitors over the age of 13 and under 60.
More on Banana Boat Ride Oahu – SeaBreeze Watersports:
Banana Boat Ride Oahu – Magic Island Sunset Tour:
As the sun sinks and the beautiful Hawaiian scenery is bathed in the gentle light of what photographers call the magic hour, we’ll stop to capture what are sure to be some of the highlights of your trip. Along the way, we’ll share the fascinating history of the area. Zip around Magic Island with ease on the electric Trikkes. Tour departs 4:00pm Daily. Approximately 2 hours.
Stops along the way:
- Ala Wai Canal
- Fort Derrussy
- Hilton Lagon
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Magic Island
Banana Boat Ride Oahu – Magic Island Fun-Sun:
Light on history, heavy on adrenaline! Start through the famous Waikiki Strip en route to Ala Moana Beach Park. This shorter tour is an excellent chance to just get on the Trikke and enjoy the open spaces and curving paved paths. If weather permits there will be an opportunity to take a dip in the Magic Island lagoon. Tour departs 1:00pm. Approximately 2 hours.
Stops along the way:
- Waikiki Strip
- Kalakaua Avenue
- Duke Kahanamoku Exhibit
- US Army Museum
Banana Boat Ride Oahu Good To Know:
- All guests are provided with their own Trikke Pon-e 48v transport equipped with a tote bag for storage of items such as cameras and phones.
- Personalized training for each guest, with extra attention provided as needed allowing all riders to reach a level of confidence quickly so they are able to focus on enjoying the scenery.
- A bottle of water and helmets are also given to each guest.
- Most tours will use a wireless receiver to inform guests of special attractions and landmarks, as well as to inform any upcoming hazards.
- All guests must be over the age of 13 and under the age of 60.
- Pregnant women and intoxicated individuals are not permitted.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour
- Wear comfortable clothes, swim attire if you would like to go swimming at the lagoon and sunscreen
- NO pick-up from hotels
- Check-in at King’s Village
- While most of the tour is conducted on sidewalks and pathways, there may be an occasion where the bike lane is used. There will be no riding in car lanes.
- Safety is our #1 goal, each person will be trained to use the Trikke, and the tour guides will ensure you are ready before heading out.
Address & Contact Information:
388 keahole St. #E103
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825