Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports Coupons
How to Redeem Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports Coupons:
About Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports:
Offered by SeaBreeze Watersports , Jet Ski Oahu features exciting Jet Skiing in Maunalua Bay on one of many state-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy a 10-minute safety briefing, 30 minutes riding, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, photo services, and more, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
More on Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports:
Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports – ride the state of the art, 2007 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis. Safety is our number one goal. All jet skiing is done in a protected riding area in beautiful Maunalua Bay framed by the Koolau Mountains. We are proud to feature our one of a kind, activity barge complete with shade, a seating area, cubicles to store personal items and the friendliest staff on Oahu. Relex and enoy the view! Upon arrival guests receive instructions, safety equipment and the opportunity to spend 30 minutes playing in the beautiful waters of Moanalua Bay. Two passengers per ski. Higher prices apply for single riders. 10-minute safety briefing and ocean transit to the Jet Ski launch point; 30 minute total riding time. Jet Skiing is available Monday thru Friday (except holidays) departing from Hawaii Kai Center. The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels beginning at 8:00 am.
Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports INCLUDES:
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Up to 30 unforgettable minutes safely riding your jet ski under the watchful eye of United States Coast Guard licensed captains.
- Relaxing and enjoying the Hawaiian sun at our Jet Ski barge in Maunalua Bay.
- Digital Media photo services are available for all participants.
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back. Pregnant women may not participate.
Address & Contact Information:
377 Keahole St #E103
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825