Arizona Memorial Aloha Stadium Flea Market Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Arizona Memorial Aloha Stadium Flea Market Tour Coupons:
About Arizona Memorial & Aloha Stadium Flea Market Tour:
Offered by Discover Hawaii Tours, Arizona Memorial & Aloha Stadium Flea Market Tour features certified expert tour guides with a wealth of information about the historic events of Pearl Harbor, followed by a two-hour visit to the Aloha Stadium Flea Market. Guests can visit the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Arizona Memorial, World War II Museums and more during this tour.
More on Arizona Memorial & Aloha Stadium Flea Market Tour:
Start your day with a riveting narration of the historic events that led to the attack on Pearl Harbor. Our certified expert tour guides are ready to share their local knowledge with you. The professional storytelling enriches your trip to Pearl Harbor, and you won’t find this experience anywhere else! Reflect on the events of December 7, 1941 at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, before boarding the USS Arizona Memorial. Remember and honor the heroes of the attacks on board the iconic memorial, resting over the wreckage of the battleship. Explore the unique offerings from hundreds of vendors at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet. Here you’ll find gifts for everyone at the best prices in paradise at Hawaii’s most popular swap meet! Make your vacation memorable with this half-day tour. Ride in comfort aboard our mini-coach buses, perfect for a personalized tour experience! Join us today!
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- World War II Museums
- Approximately 2 hours at Aloha Stadium Flea Market
- Shop for Hawaiian Gifts & Souvenirs
Good To Know:
- Tour Time: Pick-Up- 6:00am; Return- 2:00 pm
- Tour Days: Available Wed-Sat-Sun
- Wear Covered Shoes, Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- $1.00 USD for Swap Meet Admission
- Water & snacks are available for purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and outside of the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Food and drinks are also available for purchase at Aloha Stadium Flea Market
- Guests will confirm Waikiki Hotel pick-up after activity is reserved.
- Waikiki Hotel pick-up: please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions, your pick-up location may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of your hotel. (Select hotel at check-out.)
Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
Address & Contact Information:
Hawaii Tours & Transportation
955 Waimanu Street
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814