Blue Hawaiian Oahu Helicopter Tours Coupons
How to Redeem Blue Hawaiian Oahu Helicopter Tours Coupons:
About Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours:
Offered by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, the Blue Skies of Oahu tour takes guests on an exclusive ride over the beautiful island of Oahu. The tour includes narration by a State of Hawaii-certified tour guide, as well as views of hidden rainforests, mesmerizing valleys, coral reefs within Waikiki Beach, the dormant volcano of Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Chinaman’s Hat and more.
More on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours:
According to National Geographic, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company”. In 2001 Blue Hawaiian introduced the 21st-century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views. Blue is the only company on Oahu that offers you this phenomenal, state of the art aircraft. The range of aerial experiences on Oahu is astonishing. In the Honolulu area, there’s legendary Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head, and Pearl Harbor. Yet just a few minutes away by air is a tropical paradise most visitors miss, with gorgeous shorelines, deep valleys and cascading waterfalls, pristine sights like Hanauma Bay, Mount Olomana, and the soaring Nuuanu Pali, which will take your breath away with its spectacular undulating ridgelines, and lush green Nuuanu Valley rainforest. How can you truly appreciate all of Oahu’s incredible diversity? You have to see it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star.
Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Duration of Flight/Departure Time:
- Pali Makani – 30 minutes
- Blue Skies of Oahu – 45 minutes
- Complete Island Oahu – 60 minutes
- Morning – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Mid-Day – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon – After 1:00pm
- A Reserve Direct representative will contact you within 48 hours after booking to confirm your actual flight time.
Address & Contact Information:
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
99 Kaulele Place
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819