Hawaiian Parasail Coupons
How to Redeem Hawaiian Parasail Coupons:
About Hawaiian Parasail:
For the thrill seekers and those adventurous at heart, soar on the maximum length of 1,000 feet for 10 minutes at an approximate altitude of 500-700 feet! At this altitude you can see beyond Diamond Head for views of Koko Head and Koko Crater.
More on Hawaiian Parasail:
Make your Hawaii vacation unforgettable with tandem parasailing in Honolulu! Ride side-by-side in perfect safety up to 1,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean just off shore of Waikiki Beach. Hawaiian Parasail’s dry take-off and landing methods keep you out of the water, giving you the option of a completely dry flight, or opt for extra fun with a short water touchdown.
A maximum of 12 people are allowed on each trip (including observers who can ride along if they don’t want to fly) making this the best parasailing on Oahu for groups and families. It’s also a great idea for couples visiting Oahu on a honeymoon or romantic getaway. As one of the best Waikiki attractions, parasailing above Honolulu lets you enjoy the beauty of Hawaii from the sea and the air, with views of Waikiki Beach, the city skyline, and Diamond Head.
Hawaiian Parasail Details:
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 350 lbs (159 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Persons with visual impairment are not allowed to participate in this activity.
- Guests with mobility issues (crutches) are not allowed to participate in this activity. All participants must be able to board the boat and walk without assistance. Dock is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests with back, neck, joint, muscular conditions, recent injury or surgery, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Address & Contact Information:
1651 Ala Moana Blvd