Jet Ski Maunalua Bay Oahu Coupons
How to Redeem Jet Ski Maunalua Bay Oahu Coupons:
About Jet Ski in Maunalua Bay:
Offered by SeaBreeze Watersports , Jet Ski Oahu features exciting Jet Skiing in Maunalua Bay on one of many state-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy a 10-minute safety briefing, 30 minutes riding, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, photo services, and more, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
More on Jet Ski in Maunalua Bay:
Jet Ski in Maunalua Bay SeaBreeze style – which means riding state of the art, 2007 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis. Safety is our number one goal. All jet skiing is done in a protected riding area in beautiful Maunalua Bay framed by the Koolau Mountains. We are proud to feature our one of a kind, activity barge complete with shade, a seating area, cubicles to store personal items and the friendliest staff on Oahu. Relex and enoy the view! Upon arrival guests receive instructions, safety equipment and the opportunity to spend 30 minutes playing in the beautiful waters of Moanalua Bay. Two passengers per ski. Higher prices apply for single riders.
Good To Know:
- Jet Skiing is available Monday thru Friday (except holidays) departing from Hawaii Kai Center.
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours.
- Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels beginning at 8:00 am.
- Ride a jet ski in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- State-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis.
- Surrounded by the Koolau Mountains.
- 30 minute total riding time.
- Free transportation from Waikiki hotels.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski.
Address & Contact Information:
377 Keahole St #E103
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825