Monarchs Tour Oahu Coupons
How to Redeem Monarchs Tour Oahu Coupons:
About Monarchs Tour Oahu:
Discover the lives of Hawaiian royals and monarchs as you embark on a tour through Hawaii’s intriguing past. Visit ‘Iolani Palace, the Bishop Museum, and other royal locations throughout Oahu. During your tour, you’ll learn about the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893, the evolution of the islands, and so much more. Wear comfortable walking attire for this in-depth tour.
More on Monarchs Tour Oahu:
Travel back in time to gain a better understanding and appreciation of a race of way finders and warriors who first arrived on these majestic shores over 2,000 years ago. From completion of the `Iolani Palace in 1882 to the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893, be captivated with stories about the Royal residents and how they lived, as you are led through the first-floor staterooms and second-floor private quarters. Travel back further at the Bishop Museum and explore everything from the evolution of the Hawaiian Islands to the ancestral voyage to these islands and how Polynesian navigators used the stars to find their way! Tie it all together in Hawaiian Hall and meet the Ali`i (royal class). Through over 3,900 exhibits hear their stories, experience their trials and triumphs and embrace the true spirit of these islands. Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Bishop Museum does not have an ATM on property.
Lunch at Bishop Museum Café (Highway Inn):
- Kalua Pig Plate – Kalua Pig, 1 scoop rice, toss salad and bottled water
- Pineapple Shoyu Chicken – 2 pieces of pineapple shoyu chicken, 1 scoop rice, toss salad, and bottled water
- Veggie Wrap – portabella mushroom, zucchini, eggplant, red bell peppers, jicama, lettuce, cucumbers, house-made cole slaw and bottled water.
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich – Ham & Swiss cheese on a croissant, select Maui Style potato chips and bottled water
- *Soft drinks available for purchase
- *Please notate your lunch selection at the time of booking under Special Needs prior to checkout.
Monarchs Tour Oahu Schedule:
- 8:00 am – Ala Moana Hotel j(Mahukona Street curb side)
- 8:05 am – Ilikai (Flagpole)
- 8:10 am – Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere)
- 8:15 am – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
- 8:20 am – Seaside Avenue (in front of Ross Dress for Less)
- 8:25 am – Hyatt Regency Waikiki (Koa Avenue entrance)
- 8:30 am – Alohilani Resort
- 8:35 am – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue)
- 9:00 am – Pier Pick-up (Pier 2)
- Arrive: `Iolani Palace 9:30 am
- Depart: `Iolani Palace 11:00 am
- Arrive: Bishop Museum 11:20 am
- Depart: Bishop Museum 2:00 pm
- Days of Operation: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays
*If your hotel is not listed, please go to the pick-up location within close proximity to your hotel and be there 10 minutes prior to your departure time.
Address & Contact Information:
Fun in the Sun Tours, LLC
“Hotel Pick-up Only”
Honolulu, HI 96816