Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour Coupon
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour Coupon:
About Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour:
The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center is Hawaii’s premier attraction. See this iconic monument as well as other locations related to that fateful Sunday morning and the history of Hawaii.
More on Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour:
A Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour takes you on the naval base that was the scene of the Japanese air attack that propelled the nation into war. The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center displays historic artifacts and dramatic footage of the attack. A U.S. Navy launch takes you across the harbor to the poignant memorial.
Guests will then travel aboard a luxurious wide body motor coach to the Courts of the Missing and the Punchbowl National Cemetery. The fully narrated tour concludes with a trip through Honolulu’s historic district where you will see the State Archives Building, Kawaiahao Church, Honolulu Hale and the Mission House Museum. Other attractions include the 18-foot-tall bronze King Kamehameha statue and Iolani Palace, the nation’s only royal palace.
Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour Highlights:
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- View a film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride the Navy launch to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and the Courts of the Missing
Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Punchbowl Tour Locations:
- Iolani Palace – the only royal palace on American soil
- Kawaiahao Church
- The State Library and Archives
- The statue of King Kamehameha
- Honolulu Hale
- The Mission Houses Museum
Address & Contact Information:
Gray Line Tours
“Hotel Pick Up”