Pearl Harbor Dole Polynesian Cultural Center Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor Dole Polynesian Cultural Center Tour Coupons:
About Pearl Harbor / Dole / Polynesian Cultural Center Tour:
Hosted by Discover Hawaii Tours, the Pearl Harbor/Dole Pineapple Pavilion/Polynesian Cultural Center Tour offers three incredible attractions in one convenient package. Guests can enjoy expert WWII narration, a tour of Dole Pineapple Pavilion, admission to Polynesian Cultural Center, a visit to USS Arizona Memorial, time on the North shore beaches, a barbecue lunch buffet, and more.
More on Pearl Harbor / Dole / Polynesian Cultural Center Tour:
Take in the top attractions on Oahu with Discover Hawaii Tours in one incredible day. Historical Pearl Harbor and the fascinating music, dance, and people of the Pacific featured at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Begin with a stop at Pearl Harbor and the opportunity to board the USS Arizona Memorial, take in film footage of the attacks, and explore the museums and memorials at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Celebrate the colorful, unique and diverse cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Figi, and New Zealand at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Enter a world of Pacific traditions, featuring interactive exhibits at the islands of ancient Polynesia. Meet real-life Polynesians at Island Villages throughout the Center, each revealing unique cultural traditions, authentic demonstrations, stories, songs and dances, and much more. Enjoy a BBQ lunch buffet included with your tour. Discover the ideal tour for everyone and witness Pearl Harbor and the Polynesian Cultural Center on one tour. Explore paradise today!
- Expert World War II Narration
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- North Shore Oahu Beaches
- Polynesian Cultural Center Admission
- Enjoy various villages, people and cultures of the South Pacific
- BBQ Lunch Buffet
- La’ie Point & Pali Lookout
- Byodo In Japanese Temple
Good To Know:
- Available Monday through Saturday
- Pick-Up: 6:30 am, Return: 5:30 pm
- Wear Covered Shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored at Pearl Harbor for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Shirts Are Required
- Fresh pineapple & treats are available for purchase at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion.
- All you can eat BBQ lunch buffet and beverages are included at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- NOTE: Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
- Waikiki Hotel pick-up; please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions, your pick-up location may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of your hotel. (Select hotel at check-out.)
Address & Contact Information:
Hawaii Tours & Transportation
955 Waimanu Street
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814