Pearl Harbor North Shore Coupons
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor North Shore Coupons:
About Pearl Harbor and South Shore Oahu Sightseeing Tour:
After a memorable morning at Pearl Harbor and lunch, you will be taken through the lush rainforests of the Ko’olau Mountains to the rocky coast of Hawaii Kai, a drive around Oahu’s South Shore is always a delight. Stopping at many of the areas lookouts, Oahu’s offshore islands can be seen, and on clear days visitors can see the island of Molokai, which is 20 miles away! Discover fascinating natural formations like the Halona Blowhole, an extinct lava tube that sprays water high into the air. Stop by the Hanauma Bay Lookout and see Hawaii’s most visited snorkeling beach. Treat yourself to a tour of both Pearl Harbor and the Oahu South Shore while you discover Hawaiian folklore and fascinating cultural insights! Be sure to book your tour today, for an unforgettable experience at Pearl Harbor and Oahu’s world-famous South Shore!
More on Pearl Harbor and South Shore Oahu Sightseeing Tour:
- Pearl Harbor Museums & Memorials
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film Footage of December 7 Attacks
- USS Arizona Memorial (closed indefinitely due to structural issues)
- Historic World War II Narration
- Dole Pineapple Pavillion
- Famous surfing beaches: Sunset,, Waimea & Pipeline
- Historic Hale`iwa Town
- Scenic La`ie Point & Chinaman’s Hat
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
- Hot Bento: Mango-pineapple teriyaki chicken, BBQ pork ribs, buttered corn, steamed white rice, and pineapple coleslaw.
- Vegetarian Bento: Vegetarian Wrap Gluten-Free Tortilla served with Haas avocado, alfalfa sprouts, vine ripe tomato, romaine lettuce, Swiss and cheddar cheese, pineapple coleslaw, and chips.
- Gluten Free Bento: Mahi mahi, brown rice, buttered corn, and toss green salad with gluten-free dressing.
Good To Know:
- Available Mon. – Thur., Sat.
- Pick-Up: 6:00am; Return: 3:30pm
- Wear Covered Shoes
- Comfortable clothes (Shirts are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water & snacks are available for purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- NOTE: Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
- Waikiki Hotel pick-up; please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions, your pick-up location may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of your hotel. (Select hotel at check-out.)
Address & Contact Information:
Hawaii Tours & Transportation
Honolulu, HI 96814