Waikele Premium Outlets Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Waikele Premium Outlets Tour Coupons:
About Waikele Center & Waikele Premium Outlets Tour:
One of the most convenient ways to get to one of the best shopping destinations on the island, the Waikele Shopping Tour offers an open-air trolley ride to Waikele Center and Waikele Premium Outlets. The six-hour tour features a knowledgeable E Noa guide, who shares fascinating stories about the island’s history along the ride, and includes plenty of time for retail therapy at the outlets.
More on Waikele Center & Waikele Premium Outlets Tour:
Begin this excursion with an open-air trolley ride to Waikele Center and Waikele Premium Outlets. The open-air complex boasts a wide selection of brand name stores at value shopper prices.
Upon returning to Waikiki via air-conditioned mini-bus, use your Waikiki Trolley 4 Line pass to continue shopping or see the town as you hop on and off all over Honolulu. You can use your pass on any day of your choice. Check the Waikiki Trolley Map Guide for all the great sights you can see while indulging your urge to splurge.
– ‘Ilikai Hotel & Suites: 8:45 am
– Hilton Hawaiian Village (Tapa Tower): 8:51 am
– T Galleria Hawaii (Waikiki Trolley depot): 9:00 am
– Duke Kahanamoku Statue: 9:08 am
– Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 9:11 am
– Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort (Paoakalani St.): 9:13 am
– Ohana Waikiki West Hotel: 9:18 am
– Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana St.): 9:22 am
– Aloha Tower Marketplace (across the former Hawaii Maritime Center): 9:40 am
Return Time: 4:00 pm
Address & Contact Information:
E Noa Tours
“Hotel Pick-up Only”
Honolulu, HI 96818