Whale Watch Waikiki Oahu Coupons
How to Redeem Whale Watch Waikiki Oahu Coupons:
About Whale Watch Waikiki:
Offered by Hawaii Nautical, the two-hour Whale Watch Waikiki tour lets guests enjoy a one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly experience spotting the majestic humpback whales native to the Hawaiian waters. Each tour features an exciting ride on a powerboat catamaran that departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor and offers a free shuttle service from select Waikiki hotels before each excursion.
More on Whale Watch Waikiki:
Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along see catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursion. This is a 2-hour tour aboard a powerboat catamaran departing from Kewalo Basin Harbor. Whales guaranteed or come again free! Departs 8 a.m. for a 2-hour sail, and 3 p.m. for a 1.5-hour sail. Free shuttle from Waikiki hotels about a half hour before each trip. Sodas, chips, and cookies aboard.
Good To Know:
- Whale watch tour is approximately 2 hours long.
- Guests can enjoy soda, chips, and cookies while onboard.
- Bringing a camera, sunglasses, and a light jacket is recommended.
- A free Waikiki area hotel shuttle is available 30-minutes prior to departure.
- **Whales Guaranteed: If you don’t see whales on any of our “WHALE WATCH”-specific trips, come back again 1 more time for free on trip of equal or lesser value. (Rerides only, no refunds).
Address & Contact Information:
85-491 Farrington Hwy.
Waianae, HI 96792