Whale Watch West Oahu Coupons
How to Redeem Whale Watch West Oahu Coupons:
About Whale Watch West Oahu:
Offered by Hawaii Nautical, the two-hour Whale Watch West Oahu allows guests of all ages to enjoy a two-hour, eco-friendly excursion at sea to spot the majestic humpback whales that roam the Hawaiian waters. Each catamaran tour departs from the Waianae boat harbor daily at 1:30 pm (except on Mondays and Wednesdays) and guarantees a whale sighting or a second tour will be given.
More on Whale Watch West Oahu:
Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along Whale Watch West Oahu to catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursion. This is a 2-hour whale watch tour departing from Waianae boat harbor. Whales guaranteed or come again free! Sailing catamaran daily at 1:30 pm, except Mondays/Wednesdays (Mon/Wed excursions go out on powerboat monohull). Sodas, chips, and cookies aboard.
Good To Know:
- Whale Watch West Oahu is approximately 2 hours long.
- Guests can enjoy soda, chips, and cookies while onboard.
- Bringing a camera, sunglasses, and a light jacket is recommended.
- A free Ko Olina area hotel shuttle is available 30-minutes prior to departure.
- **Whales Guaranteed: If you don’t see whales on any of our “WHALE WATCH”-specific trips, come back again 1 more time for free on trip of equal or lesser value. (Rerides only, no refunds).
Address & Contact Information:
85-491 Farrington Hwy.
Waianae, HI 96792