Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix Coupons
How to Redeem Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix Coupons:
About Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix:
Race around your choice of tracks – Go Kart Road Course, Kiddie Karts, and Sprint Kart Speedway. Or, with additional purchase, race on the Euro High Speed Track (14 years or older). Get behind the wheel and see how fast you can drive at the Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix.
More on Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix:
After zipping around the race tracks, head to the Games & Arcade room for some fun entertainment. Choose from a mix of retro-classic arcade games and some of the newest games available, including air hockey, skee ball, basketball games, and more. You’ll be able to redeem any tickets you win at the prize center so you can pick out a souvenir from your visit to the Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix.
Enjoy the Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix with a Go Las Vegas pass:
- Pay nothing upon arrival – simply scan your digital pass
- Enjoy a ride on either the Kiddie Kart Track, Go Kart Track, or Sprint Kart Track
- Individual pizza and small soft drink included
- Four arcade game tokens included
- Visit plenty of other Las Vegas attractions for free with your pass
Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix FAQs:
- What should I wear?
- Do I have to wear a helmet?
- How long should I set aside for this?
Wear comfortable clothes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended, preferably sneakers. Please do not wear any loose articles of clothing like scarves.
Yes, helmets are required by law and provided free of charge.
Allow two hours for the experience and budget any additional time if you wish to explore the cafe and arcade games.
Address & Contact Information:
Mini Grand Prix Family Fun Center
1401 North Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109