Vegas Indoor Skydiving Coupons
How to Redeem Vegas Indoor Skydiving Coupons:
About Vegas Indoor Skydiving:
Want to go skydiving without jumping out of a plane? Try indoor skydiving! Vegas Indoor Skydiving is a safe way to feel the thrill of skydiving and the wind in your hair. As America’s original indoor skydiving facility, there’s no better way to defy gravity with an adrenaline rush unlike any other. Float, fly, and free fall with winds up to 120 mph generated by a 1,000 horsepower motor.
More on Vegas Indoor Skydiving:
Come experience the thrill of skydiving without the need of a parachute or plane! Vegas Indoor Skydiving was voted Las Vegas’ Most Unique Attraction. Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through the air in America’s original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph.
Vegas Indoor Skydiving Details:
- All ages are welcome. Children under 18 require the signature of a parent.
- Minimum weight to fly is 40 lbs. Maximum weight restrictions apply.
- Those with previous, chronic, or current neck, back, or shoulder injuries should not fly.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is open daily.
Maximum weight guidelines for women:
- under 5’6″ is a 170lb maximum
- 5’6″ to 6′ is a 190lb maximum
- over 6′ is a 210lb maximum
Maximum weight guidelines for men:
- under 5’6″ is a 190lb maximum
- 5’6″ to 6′ is a 230lb maximum
- over 6′ is a 245lb maximum
Participants prohibited from flying:
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a previous dislocated shoulder, neck, or back injury
Address & Contact Information:
Vegas Indoor Skydiving
200 Convention Center Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89109