Want to go skydiving without jumping out of a plane? Try indoor skydiving! Vegas Indoor Skydiving is a safe way to feel the thrill of skydiving and the wind in your hair. As America’s original indoor skydiving facility, there’s no better way to defy gravity with an adrenaline rush unlike any other. Float, fly, and free fall with winds up to 120 mph generated by a 1,000 horsepower motor.
More Information on Vegas
Come experience the thrill of skydiving without the need of a parachute or plane! Vegas Indoor Skydiving was voted Las Vegas’ Most Unique Attraction. Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through the air in America’s original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph.
Good To Know
- All ages are welcome. Children under 18 require the signature of a parent.
- Minimum weight to fly is 40 lbs. Maximum weight restrictions apply.
- Those with previous, chronic, or current neck, back, or shoulder injuries should not fly.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is open daily.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a previous dislocated shoulder, neck, or back injury
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!