Lake Las Vegas Wakeboard Activities Coupons
How to Redeem Lake Las Vegas Wakeboard Activities Coupons:
About Lake Las Vegas Wakeboard Activities:
Our wakeboard System 2.0 makes learning to wakeboard easy and playful. The upwards pull enables effortless starts and has proven to provide a steep learning curve to beginners. With its continuous ride and strong tension it also allows advanced riders to progress water tricks or improve their rail-riding skills rapidly.
More on Lake Las Vegas Wakeboard Activities:
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT LAKE LAS VEGAS:
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina and you will find our office!
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
- We do rent lockers. (Card Payment Only)
- Life jackets and a helmet are required for every flyer. (Provided)
- You must be at least 90 pounds, and have a liability waiver filled out by your parent/guardian to participate in flyboarding.
Address & Contact Information:
Lake Las Vegas Watersports
20 Costa Di Lago, Ste 130
Las Vegas, Nevada 89011